This large extended family, ranging from toddlers to seniors, wanted to see Scotland at their own pace.
This 8-day trip included a 7-night stay at a luxury highland castle retreat with 7 bedrooms, 10 beds, and 3.5 baths.
Located in the Scottish Highlands, the entire castle was available to enjoy – with a fully-equipped kitchen to make their own meals.
This trip plan included:
- Easy Hiking trails in the Cairngorms National Park
- Picnic Lunch out at Loch Morlich
- Day trip to Inverness for Walking Tour and Scottish Kiltmaker Visitor Centre
- Inverness Hop-On/Hop-Off Bus
- Culloden Battlefield & Clava Cairns
- Braemar Highland Games
- Dalwhinnie Distillery Whisky and Chocolate Tasting
- Rothiemurchus Centre for Outdoor Activities like River Adventures, Pony Trekking, Bike Rentals, Tree Zone, Fishing, Clay Shooting,
Archery, Ranger-Led Adventures
- Battle of Bannockburn Visitor Centre